Wichita State looking into women’s basketball transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Jazimen or Bridgette? Not that it makes too much difference I guess.
    Bridgette....she has been by Jody's side and was there when Guffey was there and the 2012 meeting. That means she would obviously know about JA's "coaching" style.

Comment

• Understand the team is at Coach Crawford's house today for the first time.....

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker_67 View Post
        I wonder if the parents felt like it was "salt in the wound" when administration did their PR spin after their announcement.....to have Greg Marshall speak and then to have a men's player speak seems like they are trying to use the success of the men's program to reflect Jody in a better light......I would think that tarnishes the men's program and am surprised that GM even got involved.
        You're now spewing the venom towards HCGM? Or did I misunderstand the intent?

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          You totally misunderstood the intent

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
            What I meant was that on the propaganda tour of the administration involved, that I found it inappropriate to tarnish the men's program and involving GM and a player to give opinion on JA and her program. The men's program has nothing to do with the women's program at all and GM does not run his program or treat his players like JA does. So it the administration spewing the venom into other programs.The issue is how the players over 7 years in a program has made administration aware of what has been going on and nothing has been done.

Comment

• Coach Dorsey returning to Texas State as Associate Head Coach.

Comment

Working...
              X